Friday, January 05, 2007

I am scared and lonely...full of doubts
Like a ship in ruthless seas I am drowning.

I see You at the shoreline waving me in ~ Guiding me ~ Pulling me HOME

I want to throw away my oars to cower in the bottom of the boat and yet everything in me keeps rowing and bailing and battling to stay afloat.

Am I to simply drop them, the oars, and watch them sink or float away??
Can I put them safely in the bottom of the boat....in case???

To STOP fighting and wrestling..
To not cower in the bottom....but with my eyes on the shore...count on Your protection.....

1 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I have been going throgh this very thing. it was wierd reading your words given my recent poem...I set myself adrift. it's scary and lonely and you really do wander "Will he really meet me?" But I am pretty darned sure he will.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home